THIS PAGE IS IN PROCESS…More info to come!
SDS Stocking Survey – Snowden, WA
- 800 acres
- Flew UAS vehicles at the stand level to obtain ortho photos to highlight planting gaps in plantations, identify trees and count number of Douglas-fir and Ponderosa Pine per acre
- Micro-scale photos of the Gorge were flown at lower elevations
Bull Trout Restoration Project – Confluence of North Santiam and Rock Creek
- Large scale landscape photos and cinematography were taken to provide an overview of the confluence and adjacent riparian areas
- Photos provided high resolution imagery for analysis of habitat conditions, hydrology-geomorphology
Half Moon Mapping Project – Oregon Parks and Recreation Department
- High resolution imagery was taken to identify areas previously sprayed by IRM crew
- Photos were used to assess quality of spray and determine areas of success and areas missed
- Maps were created for crews to return to areas needing further treatment
Pine Creek Forest Restoration Thinning – Columbia Land Trust
- To be included soon!